Sunday, 11 May 2014

Somebody let me sleep

Week four is in full swing and clearly my body is not happy with me. Although the nights have not been too late since Bikram is still away. In the last four weeks I have done forty four classes and my muscles and joints are definitely starting to complain. My shoulders don't seem to be really working and my hip flexes seem to be rebelling. Certain areas of my practice do seem to be improving however, and I can feel muscle building in my body so hopefully I'm getting somewhere.
 
Posture clinics are still good thank goodness. Fortunately I've had great teaching influences at my studio and the staff and teachers seem to be enjoying my energy and style as of yet. The staff are lovely and give so much good feedback, I'm yet to have anything negative and even those who are struggling are being encouraged and helped.
 
As of mid next week, we will be half way through Teacher Training. In some ways it seems so soon, on the other hand there are times where I feel as though I have been in this routine forever. Everyone is definitely settled and my cravings have become more regular and predictable so shopping is a breeze. Drinking several litres of water a day has become totally normal and as such I can't say I'm suffering the bloating, cramps or various other issues I keep hearing tales of. Electrolytes and magnesium are a must and my iron supplements are definitely helping.
 
More LA loves:
 
Kohls - Such a great shop, always has sales and discounts and is great for getting the basics I forgot to bring.
 
Dark chocolate almond spread - need I say more?
 
Bonds singlets - Bought a couple of these before leaving hope and have gotten plenty of compliments, not to mention they're great quality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment