Halfway through week two now and finally, after laughter, tears and lots of nervous shaking, all two hundred and seventy-something of us have finished saying our half moon in front of Bikram himself. It's bittersweet knowing they're finally over but now preparing for posture clinics we will start next week.
Classes have been hard but I am yet to leave the room, which seems to put me in the minority right now. Fortunately there is the odd great class where I feel like I have found new strength and flexibility. We all seem to have improved from week one and are slowly but surely finding a routine which allows us to cope.
Half moon ending also means starting lectures which Bikram and, of course, more opportunity for Bollywood movies, one of which we have already seen this week. It's always rather disheartening having sat for nearly two hours watching a movie only to see the words 'intermission' appear on the screen.
It is so easy to get enveloped in the yoga bubble, which is great for learning dialogue but no so good for remembering what day of the week it is...
Anyways, I'm still looking forward to the weekend...whenever that is...
More LA loves:
Ultima - Grabbed a few sachets of these fantastic electrolytes from Wholefoods as it was the only sugar free option and turns out I am loving every flavor I have tried so far! A great investment yogis!
Tangle teaser - I bought one of these hairbrushes at the airport as I managed to forget my own and it is fantastic. I am finally no longer scared to brush my wet hair and have so much less breakage.
Frozen raspberries - Bought frozen ones as they were cheaper than fresh at Wholefoods but they're actually lovely to have frozen after a hot class.
No comments:
Post a Comment